Hot Apple Pie
- 1/2 shot Irish cream
- 1/2 shot Goldschlägger cinnamon schnapps
- 1 dash cinnamon
Fill a shot glass half full with the Irish cream and the rest of the way with the Goldschlägger. Mix with a toothpick. Sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on the top and light it with a match. Serve.
Cherry Cheese Cake
- 2 oz Vanilla liqueur
- .5 oz Cranberry juice
In a shaker with ice, combine ingredients. Shake well and pour in a shot glass. Serve
- 1/2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Lemon juice
- 1 Sugar cube
Add sugar to the rim of an old-fashioned glass, and drop a cube or packet of sugar into the bottom of the glass. Pour vodka and lemon juice into a shaker over ice, and shake until completely cold. Pour into the old fashioned glass, and serve.
Irish Car Bomb
- 3/4 pint Guinness Stout
- 1/2 shot Irish Creme
- 1/2 shot Jameson Irish whiskey
Add the Irish creme and Jameson to a shot glass, with the creme on the bottom. Pour the Guinness into a pint glass or beer mug 3/4 of the way full and let settle. Drop the shot glass into the Guinness and slam.
- Can of Red Bull
- 1 shot of Jagermeister
Pour Red Bull into a pint glass. Drop shot of Jagermeister into glass and slam.
Red Headed Slut
- 1 oz Peach schnapps
- 1 oz Jagermeister herbal liqueur
- Cranberry juice
Combine ingredients in a shaker over ice. Shake well and pour into a shot glass. Serve.
Dirty Girl Scout
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 1 oz Irish cream
- 1 oz White Creme de Menthe
Mix the vodka, Kahlua and Irish cream and pour over ice. Pour the creme de menthe down the center of the glass. Serve.
- 1 oz. Peach Schnapps
- 1 tsp Irish Cream
- 2 drops Grenadine
Pour the Peach Schnapps into a large shot glass. Slowly add the Irish cream and top with the grenadine. Serve.
- 1/2 oz Irish cream
- 1/2 oz butterscotch schnapps
Combine Irish cream and butterscotch in a shot glass. Serve.
- .5 oz Goldschlägger
- .5 oz Jagermeister
- .5 oz Rumplemintz
In a shot glass, combine Goldschlägger, Jagermeister and Rumplemintz. Serve cold.
- 1 part Tequila
- 1 part 7-up or Ginger Ale
Pour Tequila and 7-up or Ginger Ale in a rocks glass. Put a napkin or hand over the top of the glass and slam it on the bar 3 times. Drink immediately.
- 3 oz of Creme de Menthe
- 3 oz of Kaluha
- 4 oz of Irish cream
In a shaker, combine ice, creme de menthe, Kaluha, and Irish creme. Shake well. Pour into shot glasses and serve.
Shots to beware of
Stay away from these shots, no matter what your friends say.
- 1 oz Tequila
- 1 dash Hot sauce
Fill a shot glass with tequila and drop a dash of hot sauce. Serve.
- 1 oz Jagermeister
- 1/2 oz Peppermint schnapps
- 1/2 oz Goldschlager cinnamon schnapps
- 1/2 oz Coconut rum
Pour Jagermeister into a triple shot glass. Add peppermint, Goldschlägger, and rum. Serve.
- 1 part Irish cream
- 1 part Lime juice
Hold one shot of Irish cream in your mouth, and take one shot of lime juice. Mix rapidly in mouth by shaking head vigorously, then consume.
New Jersey Turnpike
Options for ingredients:
- Bar Mat
- Bar Rag
Drain the content of bar mat or bar rag into a shot glass and serve.
*Please note: If the rag is soaked in any cleaning agents or other chemicals, do not use for this shot.
- 15 oz Draft beer (lighter is best)
- 1½ oz blended whiskey
Fill a pint glass with beer. Drop a shot of whiskey into the beer and slam.
Three Wise Men
- 1 part Jack Daniels
- 1 part Jim Beam
- 1 part Johnny Walker
In a shot glass, combine Jack, Jim and Johnny in equal portions. Serve.
Shall be using this!! :D
What is in the giveaway:
- Big Badass Drinking Games Mega Kit which includes a 8-page book, a shot glass, a set of standard dice, “dirty” dice, and a deck of 48 cards, each containing one drinking game.
- Little Black Book of Shots and Shooters
- Must be following me.
- Must reblog this, likes don’t count.
- Must live in the United States.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Giveaway ends tonight at Midnight.
- Winner will be randomly selected.
- Items will be ordered tonight directly off of Barnes & Noble.
- Must be willing to give me your full name & address.
- I will post a screenshot of proof that I ordered it.
- Winner must post pictures of stuff when received.
Danielle drew this because I don’t have any artistical talent, BUT. Every weekend this semester, Townhouse 101 is celebrating some kind of theme. We are recording them and putting them on our wall in our kitchen so at the end of the semester, we’ll have a beautiful wall of themes!
Weekend 1: SOPA blackout.
Weekend 2: Birthday blackout.
This upcoming weekend, Weekend 3: Supah Bowl, Supah Wasted ;)
If you have any theme ideas for us, please feel free to leave them in my ask! ;)